Leather pouches

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Pignut

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
Knocked up a few pouches over the last few days!

Thought I would post them here for you all to see!

Made from green leather one with brown swade (sp) top

The two smaller ones have silver rings for closers.

DSC_0093.jpg

SOAR

Jan 21, 2007
cheshire
Now that will be nice, with some scrimshaw marking. It would be hard though.

SOAR

Jan 21, 2007
cheshire
Still the antlel rings will look great, you will have to post some pictures when you have done them.

Pignut

Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
Very Nice !

Although not as nice as the kuska on your homepage - whaich a tuorial for would be wonderful !

( ps - the bcuk like on your site still points to the old forum home )

Thanks for the comments, it is my intention to make a new kuksa so I suppose a tutorial is not out of the question! (Also thanks for the heads up on the link)

Still the antlel rings will look great, you will have to post some pictures when you have done them.

Will give them a go and glady post a picture!!!!,

:D Also as this was my 1000th post and I feel like it should be marked as the great occasion that it is:rolleyes:....... I will send the first person to send me a pm with their addy on a pouch (With antler ring) FOC!

jon r

Native
Apr 7, 2006
England, midlands
www.jonsbushcraft.com
Lovely work! A nice colour too, rather refreshing and different from the traditional dark brown! I like it!

I like your site by the way too! Nike Kuska! It says give it a go ot something at the bottom of the page and thats exactly what im going to do!! Thanks!

You are a great inspiration!!

Jon

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE