Leather Matterhorn and Pro Boots

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Leezo

On a new journey
May 5, 2008
GeordieLand
I have two pairs of boots up for grabs which I dont use anymore. The boots are used but have always been polished.

Firstly my Matterhorns:

THESE BOOTS ARE DESIGNED TO WORK IN THE EXTREMIST OF CONDITIONS. FULLY WATERPROOF BOOT WITH A SEALED TONGUE TO PREVENT ANY WATER FROM ENTERING THE BOOT. FITTED WITH AN EXTREME GRIP STYLE SOLE. FULLY BLACK LEATHER UPPERS.
THINSULATE INNERS FOR EXTREME COMFORT AND WARMTH IN THE HARSHEST OF CONDITION! PADDED ANKLE SUPPORT FOR SUPREME COMFORT. SLIP RESISTANT SOLE. REINFORCED TOE CAP (NOT STEEL).
GORE-TEX LINING FOR THE BEST BREATHABLE DEFENCE AGAINST WATER INFILTRATION WHILE STILL ALLOWING YOUR FOOT TO BREATH INSIDE THE BOOT​

£75 posted UK 10.5​

Secondly my Pro boots​

High Leg with padded top leather army Pro Boots, Fully waterproof and insulated against the wet & cold. Padded bellows tongue. Speed loop lacing system with lace locking device. Moulded dual density commando sole.

£30 posted UK Size 10

DSCF4510.jpg

Matterhorns are on the left

Last edited:

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
For what its worth, i have a pair of matterhorns, while they are not as stiff as say my altbergs, they are comfy, and certainly very waterproof.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE