Leather Double brew pouch - Pic Heavy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
Someone was asking about these a few days ago and I'd been thinking of doing one myself. I got some cheap soft leather from Le Prevo so I decided to give it a go. I didn't find the leather that easy to work with after using 2 - 3 mm veg tan but I got the job done. My lining up for sewing went awry when I was sewing on the outer pouch but it's for me so I'm not too fussed. This is the construction of it.
IMG_0144.jpg This is the pouch with the side sewn on to the rear of the pouch
IMG_0140.jpgThis is it inside out and the front piece ready to go
IMG_0145.jpgThis is the rear of the smaller front pouch sewn on to the front of the larger pouch. This means that I was able to be able to put a thong through it to tie it closed.
IMG_0143.jpg This is the smaller front pouch it doesn't have rear piece.
IMG_0147.jpg This is the smaller front pouch with the top sewn on to rear piece in pic 3 above
IMG_0148.jpg The stitching went awry but due to the thinness of the leather and using a speedy stitcher I didn't think the front would take the stitching being taken out and re-sewn so I left it as is.
IMG_0149.jpg The pouch all sewn up ready for a thong to close it.
IMG_0151.jpg This is it all done and full of brew kit. Milk sachets, teabags in main compt, lemonade chrystals, matches and purifying tablets in the smaller pouch.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE