Leather Belt Set

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chopper

Native
Sep 24, 2003
Kent.
At long last I have finnished it, hard skin, blisters, cuts and bruses, but well worth it.

I have loads of leather left over, but not sure what to make next,
anybody got any ideas?????
:)

tenbears10

Native
Oct 31, 2003
xxxx
I like the laplander case I think I might have a go at one of those. :D

What are the snap hooks for? Odds and sods or something specific?

Chopper

Native
Sep 24, 2003
Kent.
Wow, so many questions.

It has taken about a week of every spare minute, and a lot of very hard pulling and pushing as it is all made from 4mm bridal leather, I chose this as it has a waxy coating that give it a fair amount of weather protection.

I got it from a local leather finnishers, that unfortunatly do not do retail sales.

The snap hooks are there for anything that you may wish to use them for, but no real reason.

If there is anything that anyone wants, don't be afraid to pm me. :)

ChrisKavanaugh

Need to contact Admin...
Bridal leather? I've seen brit comedy routines with MPs dressed in drag but---? :D seriously, for a bridle leather project you aren't finished yet. All that neat stuff is going to wiegh heavily on mind and hips. You need a Sam Brown belt shoulder strap. All you need then is a bushcrafter's regimental tie and ghilly suit to slip into Sandhurst and spraypaint the site logo on some wall :eek:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE