Landrover 90 semi Rolling Chassis

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jedadiah

Native
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Doghouse
On offer, Landrover 90 semi rolling chassis. Used but in very good condition.

Complete ladder chassis plus front axle & diff, hubs, suspension struts, wheels, disc's, calipers, flexi pipes, brake bias valve, bumper, seat base, handbrake, seat frames, offside fuel tank plus other bit's and pieces that a Landrover nut just may find useful! ;)

Addition: If you come and pick it up this weekend, i'll throw in a 4 cyl Perkins Diesel engine, 'as new' gratis. Can't say fairer than that!

Absolute bargain!

This is not a wind-up, it is a genuine swap!

Even if you dont want this, but know someone who is'nt into Bushcraft who does, let them know and see what they will offer, IT MUST GO THIS WEEKEND!

Looking for a 'Woodlore' type/style knife and/or Hennesy Hammock or any interesting offers. ;)

Must go this weekend, so if you can get to Cardiff area with a trailer this weekend (bring some spanners) and have something interesting to offer, PM me as soon as possible!

Jedadiah

Native
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Doghouse
Hi Peeps,

i have negotiated a few more days with the land owners so the chassis is still up for grab's for a limited time only!

I cannot stress enough that this needs to go soon so i'm open to offers of any kind (within reason). You can see on the original listing what i'm after, so if you think you have an interesting offer, please get in touch!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE