Knives at shows

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

knifeman

Forager
May 27, 2015
england
Hi all,
I'm going to the bushcraft show for the first time, and I'm wondering if and would I need/could carry a bog standard "bushcraft" knife?
I'm not sure if I would need one but I'm sure it's not just me who doesn't like to be without it😬😏
Thanks,
George

greg.g

May 20, 2015
birmingham
If your camping at the event, I can't see there being a problem. People do carry their knives but personly I would keep it in my bag/backpack. That way if you choose to buy a new sheaf or have it sharpened you have got it to hand.
Enjoy the show.
Greg

Hammock_man

May 15, 2008
kent
Your choice to carry, 100%. Will not be out of place whatever. There will be opportunities to use / learn /practice but so long as you have a first aid kit along side your knife, one one cares.

knifeman

Forager
May 27, 2015
england
Your choice to carry, 100%. Will not be out of place whatever. There will be opportunities to use / learn /practice but so long as you have a first aid kit along side your knife, one one cares.

Thanks, that's made me feel better. I will defiantly bring a first aid kit!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE