Knives and forged items

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jan 18, 2005
Bucks
Hi

I have a couple of forged smiths knives going. One is a skinner type. Both are made from spring steel

PICT1384.jpg

the skinner has a hamon

PICT1388.jpg

Both £25

HI

I made and sold one of these recently so here is another. :)

Made from 3.4mm thick 1080 steel, scandi ground blade with Bocote with 6mm aluminum pins and lanyard hole 167mm total (just over 6.5inch) 3.5inch handle and very comfy to use its a nice little back up knife.

PICT1000.jpg

PICT0999.jpg

Same as this but diffrent wood and crappy photos :huh:

PICT1253.jpg

£45

Here is a few stocking filers that wont break the bank :D

2 little keyring fobs, hand forged from floor brads with a 15mm split ring.

PICT1367.jpg

£5 each inc p+p

Hi

been forging a bit recently and did some digging around and finished some blades I started a while back.

3 blades all done by me.

PICT1373.jpg

From the top down

a bowie blade (if thats what you call it) its a forged rustic looking thing but a real chopper. Made from 1095 spring steel with a deep edge quench. 285 mm long with a 170mm blade with a sabre grind. 33mm wide and about3.2mm wide.

PICT1376.jpg

Next up a Alabama damascus knife. 270mm long with a 141mm bade 24mm wide and 3mm thick. Saber ground. The tang will need reducing a little at the sides.

PICT1377.jpg

PICT1380.jpg

Last one is a forged kitchen knife blade, made from spring steel it is 216mm long with a 127mm blade, 30 mm wide and 3mm thick.

PICT1382.jpg

Bowie blade £37.50
Damascus Blade £37.50
Kitchen Blade £25

Or £100 for the lot :D

cheers for looking

Jan 18, 2005
Bucks
only the clip piont and the two smiths knives are still available now.

The smiths knives have been reduced to £20 each

cheers

jojo

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 16, 2006
England's most easterly point
I received my bowie blade today and I am more than pleased with it. It's going to make a "mountain Man" type knife. I can see it in my mind and hopefully it will turn that way! Thanks Mozzy:You_Rock_

Jan 18, 2005
Bucks
I received my bowie blade today and I am more than pleased with it. It's going to make a "mountain Man" type knife. I can see it in my mind and hopefully it will turn that way! Thanks Mozzy:You_Rock_

Keep me posted on the knife please :O)

Wettstuff

Tenderfoot
Oct 14, 2005
Ascot
Lord Farquhar, only just noticed this post, is thee any chance you would be willing to make another kitchen knife like the one in this post? i would be very interested if you could

Mark

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE