Knife Unknown - Paying It Forward (with a twist) British Red Styleeee!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Inspired by British Red's thread http://www.bushcraftuk.com/community/showthread.php?t=18376

I've got a knife that I nothing about except I've had it for about 15-20 years have used it to gut trout several times, was given to me by a friend in the telecomms industry. Sheath is marked FINTELCOM P&T-TELE INTERNATIOANAL. Blade is marked PAJA Mod.700 Stainless Handmade By Lapin Paja Oy Finland. The straight back of the blade is the sharp edge. Knife is in good condition, sheath has a slight nick in it.

If anybody would like more pictures or info. please PM me.

Pictures below: -

auction_knife_1.jpg

auction_knife_2.jpg

auction_knife_4.jpg

auction_knife_3.jpg

auction_knife_5.jpg

Same rules and charity as British Red's. HERE

I will pay P&P.

Who's going to stick a modest bid in?

Phil.

Reactions: g4ghb

fred gordon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2006
Aberdeenshire
Great idea and good looking knife. Pity I can't afford a bid at the moment. I'll watch with interest though. Perhaps we need a charity for retired Bushcrafters! :lmao:

sam_acw

Native
Sep 2, 2005
Tyneside
Looks interesting. I'll start the bidding at a rather modest £15.
Bear in mind wages here are a lot lower than in GB - this is basically a day's wages (not that I'm complaining I still get plenty of money to play with :lmao: )

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
another great gesture - I'l bid £18 (just to join the fun, I hope someone that wants it wins it though!) - anyways i'll bung some pennies in the next collection tin I see anyway;)

- you have more rep from me as well!

thomasturnbull said:
£30 come on :deal:

Tis' yours Sir. Thanks for the very generous support!

Please also accept a collection of my fave tinders and a birch polypore to play with.

As per Red's thread proof of donation required - please donate here http://www.mariecurie.org.uk/

Once I have received confirmation of your donation I will package and sent.

Thanks once again to you all that got involved with this thread :You_Rock_

Cheers,

Phil.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE