Knife Handle Scales

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

timtom1

Forager
Sep 12, 2005
Lancs
www.barkcanoe.net
Hi All

I have a Paul Barker Knife (the one in the middle) with Birch Scales

DSCN0534.jpg

I was wondered if any of you out there we're knife makers and could craft me some new scales I have some stock Ivory Linen Micarta which I would like making into two scales instead of the birch. I would obviously pay.

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Would you not like to try it your self first ? If you make your handle to fit your hand it will be far better than anyone can make for you. Worst case you mess it up and the scales have to be removed and someone else do it for you ;) Tools would be a file, sand paper, expoxy resin, boiled linseed oil.... go for it !

jojo

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 16, 2006
England's most easterly point
Would you not like to try it your self first ? If you make your handle to fit your hand it will be far better than anyone can make for you. Worst case you mess it up and the scales have to be removed and someone else do it for you ;) Tools would be a file, sand paper, expoxy resin, boiled linseed oil.... go for it !

What he said...:D

Barney

Settler
Aug 15, 2008
Lancashire

Top Drawer this post sums up the spirit of this site for me, fill yer boots lad yer cock-up will be better than owt yer ever bought.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE