Sold Kifaru urban zippy in kryptek typhoon

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
For sale is a Kifaru Urban Zippy in Kryptek Typhoon. The pack has been used for the last 6 months as a work bag but has been treated well, there are no rips, tears or nicks. The bag is excellent for work or EDC and there is considerable organisation pockets inside and a bladder pocket with outlet for a hose. On the exterior there is a zipped lid pocket and two bottle holder pockets. A Kifaru organiser in Kryptek Typhoon is fitted to the front but is easily removed if desired. There are two compression straps fitted on the outside as well. This pack does not have any internal support but I have included two sheets of HDPE I made for the pack, one light, one heavier material. These are not cheap packs and once shipping and customs are paid they are very expensive packs, not to mention the wait for them to be made. Grab a bargain.

Further details can be found here;

https://store.kifaru.net/urban-zippy-1500-ci2458-liters-p150.aspx

£165 including posting. SPF

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_2284.jpg
    IMG_2284.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_2285.jpg
    IMG_2285.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_2286.jpg
    IMG_2286.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_2288.jpg
    IMG_2288.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
If I'd not just bought myself a new camera lens and payday wasn't a week away I'd have had this in a heartbeat. Have a bump on me.

Dec 26, 2023
USA
For sale is a Kifaru Urban Zippy in Kryptek Typhoon. The pack has been used for the last 6 months as a work bag but has been treated well, there are no rips, tears or nicks. The bag is excellent for work or EDC and there is considerable organisation pockets inside and a bladder pocket with outlet for a hose. On the exterior there is a zipped lid pocket and two bottle holder pockets. A Kifaru organiser in Kryptek Typhoon is fitted to the front but is easily removed if desired. There are two compression straps fitted on the outside as well. This pack does not have any internal support but I have included two sheets of HDPE I made for the pack, one light, one heavier material. These are not cheap packs and once shipping and customs are paid they are very expensive packs, not to mention the wait for them to be made. Grab a bargain.

Further details can be found here;

https://store.kifaru.net/urban-zippy-1500-ci2458-liters-p150.aspx

£165 including posting. SPF

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
Is this still available? I live in the US

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
Is this still available? I live in the US
Jeez bud that's a fair bit of necromancy there. The post was in 2015 8.5 yrs ago. Alas the pack is long gone from my hands and they're like hens teeth. Good luck if you can find one, it was the best EDC pack Kifaru ever made.

Dec 26, 2023
USA
Yeah I know. I have one that I bought off a buddy in 2014, BUT my wife has been using it every since she complained that I bought it for #175 USD. LOL.

I don't know if she really likes it or just using it out of spite?

Thanks for the reply though. This bag is harder to get the peace talks in the middle east.

Dec 26, 2023
USA
Sir,

You will never guess what I just got my hands on? Yes a Kifaru Urban Zippy. LOL.

I found a guy on FaceBook Market Place who was selling one. It took me a while to get in touch with him as we both travel for work. He thought I was a scammer/fraud at first, but then we were able to actually connect via Chat, and we were able to finally close the deal.

So now I have two of them; one that my wife has (my first one), and now my own.

I figure I will be able to sell them when it comes time for my two kids to go to college. LOL.

You do know that since I found one, the laws of nature will come into play and they will be either re-introduced by Kifaru or everyone on all seven continents will want to sell theirs. LOL.

The laws of nature are funny that way.

Charles (Chuck) Bibby

Reactions: Ianlc and Robbi

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE