John West Tuna with a Twist

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

iano

Tenderfoot
Mar 17, 2010
Wales
I know a lot of the members here will prefer to catch and cook their own, but I've just discovered these pouches:

http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/sain...ith_a_Twist_Tomato_And_Herb_Dressing_85g.html

They are quite simply, mega. Similar size to the Princes chicken pate pouches you get in newer ORP for a while except they taste gorgeous. Theres a few different flavours out too - lime and pepper dressing is my fav. Good long shelf life too, the ones I got yesterday had a best before of Dec 2011. And a pound a portion ain't bad going, especially if you make it lunch and bulk it up by smearing it on some crackers or ryvita or something.

Just a heads-up, could be handy when on the move, and for those of us into hiking/mountains and the like.

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
But they are only 85 grams according to the ad - so you're paying £11.80 a kilo - and not all of that is tuna!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE