January 2011 Rough Close Meet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though
Sorry guys but due to work and being stuck out in the field this week and weekend I will not be able to make it.

Meet List:
By adding your name you acknowledge that you have read and will comply with post #01 of this thread and accept that it can (and probably will) be edited before the Meet.

decorum
Mesquite (TBC)
Sasquatch
Bodge+1
karl82
Cliv
Snarf (TBC)
MartinK9
firecrest
Elines - hope to turn up but if so will be a flying visit for Saturday only, with tarp, chair and mini stove
Preper (Sat am)
Andy BB (TBC)
Andy2112 (Sat am)
Andy T
Wayland. (Expect me if you see me.)
Muddy Boots
Hope to see you soon though guys have fun.

TinkyPete

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though
Sorry Martin,

Just got back from being in the field since Monday ( I was not due to go on). Then work are getting some kit from Germany for our Germany exercise later on and I have to receive it and then bring on my books all to be done on Saturday. I loose my weekend and get stuck in a windowless room for day....Bonzer NOT!!! :(

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Sorry Martin,

Just got back from being in the field since Monday ( I was not due to go on). Then work are getting some kit from Germany for our Germany exercise later on and I have to receive it and then bring on my books all to be done on Saturday. I loose my weekend and get stuck in a windowless room for day....Bonzer NOT!!! :(

No wories mate, see you at NW :campfire:

Snarf

Nomad
Mar 30, 2009
Birmingham
Ok folks, I'm coming sat for the one night, need to test out my under blanket. I thought I'd go 'light' so what do you think?

ebd35e77.jpg

can't wait

Meet List:
By adding your name you acknowledge that you have read and will comply with post #01 of this thread and accept that it can (and probably will) be edited before the Meet.

decorum
Mesquite (TBC)
Sasquatch
Bodge+1
karl82
Cliv
Snarf (sat night)
MartinK9
firecrest
Elines - hope to turn up but if so will be a flying visit for Saturday only, with tarp, chair and mini stove
Preper (Sat am)
Andy BB (TBC)
Andy2112 (Sat am)
Andy T
Wayland. (Expect me if you see me.)
Muddy Boots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PREPER

Settler
Dec 31, 2009
Notts
I'm bringing my biggest sac (karrimor 80-130) full of cold weather kit to test.............
Can't wait,

Preper........... :)

PREPER

Settler
Dec 31, 2009
Notts
Thanks Phil for a great meet

Good to see all you folks again and meet a few new one's along the way.

Cheers

Preper........... :)

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Thank you to all those who came along and made yet another great weekend :grouphug: .

It's always a pleasure to meet and greet the Old Hands and new faces.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE