Jamie's a DAD

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Congratulations Jamie and Sam (Jamies Wife) on the birth of Gracie Forster :D at 2.33pm Sunday Oct 23 weighing in at 6lb 13oz

Mum, Dad and Baby are doing well....

Well done to you all from all of us :You_Rock_

Here's a pic or two (I hope you don't mind Mate ;) )

gracie.jpg

gracieanddaddy.jpg

J

Jamie

thank you thank you thankl you!!!!!

yesterday was the best day of my life as I am sure you can all imagine.

After 9 months of Sammie going through what can only be described as preganancy hell (she was in and out of hospital and it was a tough time for her and for me) justice was served - 4 hours of labour, only gas and air and 2 very very proud parents!

Now we can get on with the rest of our lives, sleepless nights will be a blessing compared to what Sammie has had to endure! Shortly after Gracie was born, Sammie said "I feel normal again!". Strange how now that Gracie is out, Sammie's body is able to 'let go' of all and allow her to feel herself - that would be blessing enough if it werent for our little Gracie!!

The only caveat on all this is now I am in an ever increasing family of women :eek: wife, daughter and 2 dogs.......anyone got a nice quiet woodland i can retire to now???????? :D :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE