Items Wanted

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Ive had one a few yrs now GB.
Its just a really good pot. Well designed. Lightweight even in ali. The folding handles and spout make pouring for a brew easy.
The size is good for cooking/brewing for two or three and its great size for melting snow.

I just think its smashing which shows how sad I am that I can enthuse over a pot....

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Please never apologise about being a kit junkie. I worked in outdoor retail for 17 years and was the companies kit junkie/historian/repair guy. One of the reasons I like it here is all the other kit junkies. I've gone down a simplification route these days and just hadn't come across the term Mors Pot until recently. Could see they looked good but folk seem to be fervent about them. :eek:

Cameron, on the candle lantern front I just cleaned up my three Northern Lights (What UCO was before it changed it's name) oil lanterns. They take little brass Sierra cups on top to keep your drink hot. Will post up some pics of them tomorrow for you to look at. The UCO's with a bee's wax candle last for ages. Nice lantern - those leather cases elsewhere on the boards for them are beautiful.

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
Please never apologise about being a kit junkie. I worked in outdoor retail for 17 years and was the companies kit junkie/historian/repair guy. One of the reasons I like it here is all the other kit junkies. I've gone down a simplification route these days and just hadn't come across the term Mors Pot until recently. Could see they looked good but folk seem to be fervent about them. :eek:

Cameron, on the candle lantern front I just cleaned up my three Northern Lights (What UCO was before it changed it's name) oil lanterns. They take little brass Sierra cups on top to keep your drink hot. Will post up some pics of them tomorrow for you to look at. The UCO's with a bee's wax candle last for ages. Nice lantern - those leather cases elsewhere on the boards for them are beautiful.

Cheers Colin :)

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
Well I've got my smock and ordered my Mors Pot from Four Dog Stove!

Few other things I'm after:

Rabbit or squirrel fur drawstring coffee pouch
Brass button compass or full size compass
Brass torch
Leather case for UCO candle lantern

I've got loads to trade and a very small budget to top up if needed

It may take a while due to my current circumstance, but I'm sure I could work something out with someone!

Thanks for looking!

BUMP

BUMP

Someone must have these things :).

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE