Is BB down at the mo?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Yarrow

Forager
May 16, 2005
UK, Hertfordshire
Couldnt find the old thread so this is a new one. Ive NEVER seen the message for ANY site beofre , hence im bothering to ask on here;

bb said:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /includes/functions.php on line 1129
Database error
The British Blades :: Custom Knife Making database has encountered a problem.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:
Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
Open the www.britishblades.com home page, then try to open another page.
Click the Back button to try another link.

The www.britishblades.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Anyone else seeing this or am i just 'special'?

Rgds

Mr_Yarrow

Forager
May 16, 2005
UK, Hertfordshire
Knife Man said:
there upgrading to make it more shiny

Noooooooooooooo, please tell em its not going to look like the new 'interests section' :(

I think its garishly bright and also that version of v.bulletin is carp compared to the rest of the site as you cant see peoples rep number, just blobs and also heres no 'to top of page' button on posts - thats a GREAT feature!

Please explain what happening to it KM, or at least what you know etc :)

Rgds

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
Think they are sharpening it up
I can't get in either
serious withdrawal symtoms, probably nothing to do with BB tho' just waiting for the missus to go up the shop :rolleyes:

khimbar

Nomad
Jan 5, 2005
birmingham uk
Even better I've been banned!!! :confused:

VirtuaNews Message
Your user account has been banned from this site. Please contact the webmaster if you have any queries about this ban.

K

Knife-man

Thats all I know.

Im not staff Far from it lol .

Martyn was hanging round here a while agao but I guess he is pretty busy ATM if you can contact him he will have the answers.

Wish I could help more All I now is they are upgrading to vbulliten version3.6 which means nothing to me apart from as martyn says it will be bigger, better and more shiny

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE