Introducing myself.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Swede

Tenderfoot
Jun 24, 2006
Sweden Roslagen
Hi! I´ve totally forgot about introducing myself. I´m 39 years young and we (myself and my fiancée) lives in the woods about 5 miles northeast of Uppsala in a small house. We´ve got four Whippets (dogs slightly smaller than a Greyhound) and a great amount of cats (they comes and goes). My avatar shows one of our cats named "Fnatt" (means almost Lunatic) as a kitten. He travelled 12 miles under a car (as a kitten) without the driver knowing (the story is long so this was the short story). Then he has spent 12 days in a tree 36 feet high. Then one day he came down and we all had a party :D . We also have a few chicken and two goats. Having the woods just outside our house makes good opportunities of great excursions the whole year. I work as a assistent for people with disablement. I´ve postponed my studies at the university. Interests are being outdoors, military history, my military 4x4 truck and collecting knives. Today I tried for the first time in my life to make beef jerky. Do I have to tell you I couldn´t hold my self and that there is a track between the computer and the oven.... Yummy! /Swede :cool:

Swede

Tenderfoot
Jun 24, 2006
Sweden Roslagen
Thanks to you all. The countryside have a lot of forest but is as flat as a pancake.... But everything is usually exotic compared to home. So I look at the map of Ireland, Scotland and at the Brecon Beacons as well with tears in my eyes. I´ve read a lot of the SAS and bumped into the Brecon Beacons sometimes. Yesterday at Discovery channel Sweden there was an episode with Ray Mears. He showed the different seasons in Great Britian and finnished the programme in the Scottish Highlands.... I´m sorrry..., I´ve got to go and..., can´t write anymore... / Sad-Swede ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE