Ideas wanted Feb break

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
I'm looking for ideas for a Feb short break- less than a week preferably off the beaten track for a wife me n possibly dog (if in the uk). Not fussy about home comforts either. ~I was thinking about Europe or if anyone knows of a quiet wilderness type place and or remote cabin in the uk or Europe that you can rent, I may be up for that.Must be relatively easy (and not break the bank) to get to if it's Europe-Ie: plane n train. My wife is keen on Dublin and Amsterdam and I'm trying to show her alternatives that I'm sure she'll enjoy!

Ideas please!

WS

Have a week in Finland!!!!!!!
Charter flight to Kittilla & then book a cabin or chalet or room (whatever you fancy) in Levi.
Loads of great activities, X-country skiing, dog sledding, snowmobiling etc. in the day plus good food & pleasant vibes in the evening.
I have to confess that SWMBO & I did visit there in January, just before the main season opens in February & we even saw Santa!!!!!!
:D :D :werd: :D :D

hiraeth

Settler
Jan 16, 2007
Port Talbot
I have to agree with Labrador, went to levi last year and spent the best 5days of my life there, saving my pennies now to return. The web site has lots of info and web cams if you want to get a feel of the place www.levi.fi

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE