I was desperate and without a shop... so green lantern was born

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dave Barker

Nomad
Sep 15, 2003
Norway
www.brukskniver.net
Curly birch that is flammed or lind.

I have little birch left though, time to hit the economy box at brisa........

That is the absolute best, not to much bark ingrown and nice and quilted,,,,,,, i pic the bits and run em under a warm tap then wait......

then work out mixes and try them out on other bits,,,,

Razorstrop

Nomad
Oct 1, 2005
North West
Well after a bit of a search for a knife, I ended up in contact with Dave....................

All I am willing to say is

COMING SOON
Bushfire Blade....................Late October '05

Silver Rainbow....................January '06

Can't wait

Far too excited
Garry

Dave Barker

Nomad
Sep 15, 2003
Norway
www.brukskniver.net
Razorstrop said:
Well after a bit of a search for a knife, I ended up in contact with Dave....................

COMING SOON
Bushfire Blade....................Late October '05

Can't wait

Far too excited
Garry

JANUARY!!! You are avin a larf are you not..

i'll do my best...... hmmmmm

Dave Barker

Nomad
Sep 15, 2003
Norway
www.brukskniver.net
darren said:
dave man look at this link. if this guy can sell this knife for that much your must be worth fortune. i wish i could make a knife like that. i'd be rolling init. lol

bdw your knife looks awsome. how bout a sky blue one that merges into a deep sea blue the further down the handle you go. or like tie die for the ageing hippy/bushman. lol heres the link.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Alan-Wood-Kni...709448204QQcategoryZ16042QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

difference being Alan Wood is a known , respected and good knife maker..... I am a pleb who manages to do funny things to birch with colour and an oven....
:eek:

leon-1

Never knock your own work Dave, there are too many people who are willing to do that for you.

I have seen some of your work and it is always impressive, I have never heard a customer complain on BB or anyone have anything bad to say about anything you have made or the service provided:)

Dave Barker

Nomad
Sep 15, 2003
Norway
www.brukskniver.net
Paganwolf said:
Ill second that, thats a beautiful thing you have created there Dave and it will give some one lots of pleasure using it, well known knife makers start of as unknown ones eh ;)

Not me. my stuff is done in 3 foot of garage space and at the moment i have no vice or work space. All done on my lap with a knife and a file, sandpaper, swearing and getting cold.

Razorstrop

Nomad
Oct 1, 2005
North West
Dave Barker said:
JANUARY!!! You are avin a larf are you not..

i'll do my best...... hmmmmm

No it's fine, no need to rush anything at all.

I will learn this patience thing if it kills me :lmao:

A bit too quick with the keyboard at times
Garry

Dave Barker

Nomad
Sep 15, 2003
Norway
www.brukskniver.net
Razorstrop said:

COMING SOON

Can't wait

Far too excited
Garry

Makes me sound like a hippy don't it.

hippy knives By Moonshaddow!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE