I want to know.............

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

andy_pevy

Tenderfoot
May 5, 2006
Sandhurst
Bigman said:
Where I can get a sleeping bag which is basically huge.

I have a mummy bag which you would have to be ultra slim to get into and was told it was big enough for me, wrong.......... :lmao:

My Stats are;

Height 6ft 6inches

Around middle approx 60 inches.

I am a very large person and not all of me is fat.

So please, can anyone give me info on where to get a super large sleeping bag.

Neil

I have one of these :-

http://www.vango.co.uk/products/sleepbaginfo.asp?typename=182

The 350XL.
I am 6'4" and 60" around and it fits me perfectly.

Andy

S

Selous

I strongly recommend Golite. I bought a sleeping bag on ebay for £75 second hand, and it's fantastic. Down, pertex.. in Long, Wide. Very very comfortable, warm, top quality, packs down small in it's own pertex stuff sack, very light. Horrible colour scheme in sea-blue and banana yellow but that really is the only down side. I've visited their web-site since, because my wife would like one: Short, Broad.. and yes, she is a short broad. They're horrendously expensive. She's interested in the Doze bag, and from memory they're about 200 US dollars, but Golite won't export them direct. I thought Harpers Ferry in the US would for a while, but they won't. And finding a supplier in the UK is difficult. I have found someone called The Outdoor Warehouse who will do it, but they charge more in £s than the original price in US dollars. Even so, we're going to get one. After all, if you camp a lot, and we do, it's one of the areas where you really don't want to scrimp. Plus I forgot to send her a Valentine's card, flowers, meal etc, so I've a lot of sucking up to do. :rolleyes:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE