I made a canvas pouch

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Amon81

Nomad
Mar 9, 2009
Birmingham
I've been eying up the Ray Mears canvas pouch for ages, but wanted something a little smaller and green.

So I finally made myself one.

I had a bit bigger than a 50g tin mind.

All hand stitched

It turned out just the size I wanted

With the dump pouch I made a couple of weeks ago.

Jaeger

Dec 3, 2014
United Kingdom
Well done you - usually the best way to go to get something to your own exact spec. FYI I have recently purchased a 90's issue Swiss army rucksack made from a lightweight but hard wearing (and waterproof) very dark olive rubberised canvas with olive coloured snap buckles, just for the materials and have made a few pouches from it to my own design.

Amon81

Nomad
Mar 9, 2009
Birmingham
Thanks all!

Any chance to know what canvas material is this?

Its waterproofed canvas I got about 1x3m off ebay years ago. It's not waxed, but is impregnated with something, but feels dry to the touch. At the the time I got it it was cheaper to get 3m than the 20x50cm I needed at the time. It was called dark green.

Nice pouch. Also nice choice of smoke, a personal favourite of mine.

Atb
Ste

I'm pretty new to the world of pipe smoking, a friend who's been smoking a pipe for about 15 years highly recommended it and I really liked the smell it put off when he smoked it. It's my first cherry flavour, he has told me it's the best for having a real taste of cherry.

It's not intended as a baccy pouch, I just used it as an ideal size. Great for a multitude if things, FAK, fire, if I'm on any meds when out and about (although thats very rare) I could go on.

Thanks all!

Its waterproofed canvas I got about 1x3m off ebay years ago. It's not waxed, but is impregnated with something, but feels dry to the touch. At the the time I got it it was cheaper to get 3m than the 20x50cm I needed at the time. It was called dark green.

That's great info, thanks will keep an eye

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE