Hyundai HY2000 suitcase generator

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JonE

Forager
Apr 11, 2014
Oxfordshire
Afternoon All,

I've got one of these http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hyundai-HY2000Si-Leisure-Inverter-Generator/dp/B00992ELC8 in the garage doing nothing.

It's had very little use due to the fact that if it didn't start first pull it used to foul the plug then was a complete **** to get going I''ve been meaning to strip the plastic housing off and check/reset the carb but haven't got round to it in the last couple of years.

If anyone is interested I can get some pics.

I'm not really sure what I want for it so try me.

Cheers

Jon

JonE

Forager
Apr 11, 2014
Oxfordshire
Hi All,

Sorry, I wasn't ignoring you I forgot to subscribe to the topic and wasn't notified of any replies :confused:

I probably should of said originally but would require this collecting as postage would be rather expensive.

Kev, Thanks for the offer but I don't think I'd get any use out of a tripod.

Phil B, What are the binos? I guess this will be a no go for collection due to distance anyway?

ateallthepies, Value is probably around £200-£300ish, really not sure what I want for it just seems a waste it sitting in the garage but I'm not desperate for anything or to get rid of it. Maybe an air rifle?

Cheers

Jon

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE