Hunting/camping this weekend coming

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Stratts

Forager
Nov 2, 2010
Yaxley, Peterborough
Well to say the anticipation is building would be an understatement.

Me and 5 mates known collectively as The Band of Blubbers will be venturing out on a permission of mine of nearly 300 acres this weekend, Friday tea to Sunday dinner with only our rifles, kitbags and wits to hunt and live off what we kill and/or gather

Ok I'll be taking a few basics like home made sloe brandy, pot noodles and choccy hob nobs, but other than that it'll be wild (ish) camping

We have rolling fields, woods and a freshwater fast running stream at our leisure with permission to hunt anything that hops, flies or swims within the laws of our land

I'll be taking loads of pics and will report back next week on how we got on (if we survive the weekend of course!!)

Bandofblubbers2.jpg

Siberianfury

Native
Jan 1, 1970
mendip hills, somerset
this is my ultimate type of bushcrafting, i try and do this as much as i possibly can these days. just the lightweight kit, water, cooking, cutting tools and rifles.

rifle slips also make a good alternative to a thermarest, pretty comfy but small.

Stratts

Forager
Nov 2, 2010
Yaxley, Peterborough
this is my ultimate type of bushcrafting, i try and do this as much as i possibly can these days. just the lightweight kit, water, cooking, cutting tools and rifles.

rifle slips also make a good alternative to a thermarest, pretty comfy but small.

What a great idea :35: My rifle slip is a big padded jobbie 48" x 24" ish opened out or I could fold it as a pillow :cool:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE