Hultafors: New range of knives

combatblade1

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 1, 2007
"I won't have a Spydi"
These are an excellent knife, i have had one for quite a while now i bought it from City Electrical factors (CEF) for £6.99. I agree the hinge does look fragile but i have as yet not been able to break it.

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
i did a series of tests on the HVK back in October, very strong blade indeed, some of the tasks were ott, but prove the point about the durability of the HVK, i made a video of the tests if you are interested, due to the limitations of YouTube the tests are in five parts [video=youtube;2m1EjwdKpx8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2m1EjwdKpx8[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

robin wood

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 29, 2007
derbyshire
www.robin-wood.co.uk

gsfgaz

Jul 19, 2009
Hamilton... scotland
That was a brilliant test on that knife , it looks a great wee knife for the price ... ... cheers for for the video ..
now were can i get one of those knife's ...

Peter_t

Native
Oct 13, 2007
East Sussex
they look great! also check out their axes, hand forged, similar to the GB range and starting around 25 quid:)
may be good for someone

pete

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
they look great! also check out their axes, hand forged, similar to the GB range and starting around 25 quid:)
may be good for someone

pete

They are very good - I have used the Forest/hunter extensively and like it a lot - a bit heavier and chunkier than the GFB SFA.

Hugo

Nov 29, 2009
Lost in the woods
Hear is a picture of the tang. Next one I do will have a brass pin through the hole, all things going well.
003-2.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE