How's this for a hammock?!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

The Big Lebowski

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 11, 2010
Sunny Wales!
The extraordinary £7,500 design...

Exorbitant sounds better. I've had the pleasure of falling out of a hammock 2 feet off the ground... No ta!

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
it still makes me giggle like a little girl every time i think of that lol regards dave

cave_dweller

Nomad
Apr 9, 2010
Vale of Glamorgan
The extraordinary £7,500 design...

Exorbitant sounds better. I've had the pleasure of falling out of a hammock 2 feet off the ground... No ta!

My sentiments exactly. Not that I've fallen out of a hammock yet (but I'm still up for learning!). These things look like an expensive accident waiting to happen, IMO. It cropped up in a thread over on BB, where I predicted they would be out of business in six months. I still think so.

The Big Lebowski

Aug 11, 2010
Sunny Wales!
errrrm giggle like a little girl dave ???? errrrm taste the dirt big lebowski ?????? what have you lads been up to

You've never seen dave in 511's shorts and braces then....

Maybe after a few years in the woods. But that's a big maybe.

(just jesting dave :p )

Last edited:

The Big Lebowski

Aug 11, 2010
Sunny Wales!
My sentiments exactly. Not that I've fallen out of a hammock yet (but I'm still up for learning!). These things look like an expensive accident waiting to happen, IMO. It cropped up in a thread over on BB, where I predicted they would be out of business in six months. I still think so.

I could see it working just off the ground, but that's a heck of a price for a floating tent.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE