Howdy from Scottish Borders !

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ettrick reiver

Jan 7, 2017
Scotland
Been into wild camping and bush crafting since childhood. I was given my first knife, my uncles Army jack knife at five years old and was shown how to keep it sharp, changed days now ! I usually incorporate hunting (I have written permission for any land that I hunt on) with overnight stays and looking into to doing a lot more this year. Realising life is too short so just going to get my finger out and get out more !
Would love to own my own wee patch of woodland but prices in U.K. are extortionate compared to Canada. Look up the website Landwatch to see what's available, pity Canada is so far away !

See you through the smoke

Ettrick reiver

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
Welcome aboard :) I lived in Langholm for a while working as a forest manager, now moved over to Dumfries. There is a few of us in the area, as well as a few bigger meet-ups at galashiels every so often so keep an eye on the meet-ups section of the forum ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE