How many of you have dogs?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

How many of you have a dog

• Total voters

outdoorgirl

Sep 25, 2004
nr Minehead
Well, after my original post nearly two years ago, I can now answer 'YES'!!! :) In fact we've had our pooch for over a year; she'll be two years old next week and we plan to mate her when her season comes at the end of March. No pics available from this PC but I'll post some when I get access to the right drives. She loved the snow this morning and had great fun chasing the snow she kicked up or trying to catch snowballs in her mouth! :)

She's a Welsh Terrier and goes to work with Andy every day...

ODG

Mar 3, 2006
Scotland.
imm015_16.jpg
[/IMG]
imm020_22A.jpg
[/IMG]
P1010157.jpg
[/IMG]
P1010118.jpg
[/IMG]

Here are a couple of pics of my pack.

John Dixon

Forager
May 2, 2006
Cheshire
Yep have husky he' s actualy a crosws between an Alaskan Malamute and a Syberian Huskey, that the pic of hime in the corner. Fantastic dog... some of you have met him in Scotland...

bambodoggy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
I took my 7 month old GSD puppy out in the snow yeasterday.....

7months019.jpg

7months018.jpg

7months015.jpg

7months014.jpg

He's developing into a world class track fowler....doesn't just walk over tracks you're trying to follow but criss cross skids them to totally wipe them out! lol

Bless him ;)

Cheers,

Bam. :)

Reactions: Bushcraft4life

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
Douglas (avatar) is now ten, and still loves to run. I see him when I enter the fields for his hour walk and then he (normally) arrives back just as I'm leaving.

Friendly feller, self propelling stomach.

Silverback

Sep 29, 2006
England
English Bull Terrier, 2 Staffs and a Jack Russell crossed with a carpet LOL

Here's Bully

Bully.jpg

and here's Frodo......I know I know he's not a dog but he sleeps on top of a dog's bed - does that count :D

Frodorelaxin.jpg

Cairodel

Nomad
Nov 15, 2004
Cairo, Egypt.
I've posted pics of mine before (see Avatar), but here are some more recent ones.

IMG_0206.jpg

IMG_0204.jpg

We think so much of our two, they even have their own tent..... :lmao:
Dogtent.jpg

Graywolf

Nomad
May 21, 2005
Whereever I lay my Hat
I just voted yes but really its the wifes.I have always wanted a dog but have never thought my lifestyle or accommodation was suitable to share with a dog.
By the way,its a Grand Basset Griffon Vedeen
Clayton

Gailainne

Life Member
Andy said:
never had a dog. If I ever get one I'd want something like the one in due south.

does anyone even know what programme I'm talking about?

Was'nt that a wolf ?

When I grew up we had dogs, but I have found I prefer cats. My sister turned up at the door one day (damn 12 years ago) with a bundle of fluff that some bast*rd had stuck in a bag and left in the woods. Still acts like a kitten, and loves poking in bags surprisingly.
Weirdest thing she has brought into the house was a bat (dead unfortunatley)

fred gordon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2006
Aberdeenshire
I've been following this thread with interest. Judging by some of the pics perhaps there is room for a poll asking 'How many dogs do you have?' For example I have 3. :lmao:

outdoorgirl

Sep 25, 2004
nr Minehead
Finally I've managed to get pics of our pooch somewhere so that I can get them posted here... :)

Here she is, our little cutie - she'll be two years old tomorrow, but these are from when she was much younger... :)

This is her at 6 weeks old - the furry orange blob she's standing on is her mum!

pup_at_6wks.jpg

This is her on a walk when she was about 6 months old, jumping for the tennis ball in Andy's mouth... :) She's not much bigger than this now.

jumping.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE