How do I insert an image?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Abbe Osram

Native
Nov 8, 2004
Sweden
milzart.blogspot.com
Celt_Ginger said:
I've just finished building my first knife. how do I insert an image of it?

Take your picture and let that picture be hosted by a online server like photobucket.
Its for free. In photopucket you have option codes to copy from and paste them into your Thread mail here. Like this:

you copy the img file and past it here:

campfire_summer_01.jpg

you can check then with preview if it worked or not.

cheers
Abbe

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Or you can upload them to the BCUK Gallery and then link to them in your post.

Once you have uploaded the pictures go to the picture and right click on it, select properties and then copy the address of the picture. You need to make sure that you're looking at the main picture, not the thumbnail picture.

Then put these in tabs like this
if I put the address of a picture in there it looks like this

img]http://www.bushcraftuk.com/gallery/data/510/My_Pictures0010_Small_.jpg[/img (i've left the first and last bracket out so that you can see how it looks, you would need to make sure they're in to get it to display like this.

My_Pictures0010_Small_.jpg

Hope that helps ;)

leon-1

I have a tutorial with screenshots I put together a while ago about somewhere, If anyone wants it then I will look it out for them or If you want it Tone I could always send it to you and update it so that it includes the gallery method for hosting:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE