Hot tent trip

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Pattree

Jul 19, 2023
UK
:D in that case..I want a camper van !!!
Hammocks are good for the knees, and back, no crawling around to stick in tent pegs, or get in the door, or up off the floor when you wake up. No condensation, or roasting in a nylon oven at 7am !
I have to admit that I just don’t get hammocks or tarps but then I’ve never used tent heater either.

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
Only just back after stopping between Glastonbury and Pilton for a night on a farmers field surrounded by apple orchards. Your tent is hidden behind the van, but here are a few pics. Splendid warm night for me, diesel heater gently humming away, cassette toilet built in for the inevitable wee in the night.:tongue:

Really is a lovely place, a salve for my truly battered soul, thanks for sorting it.:thumbsup:

View attachment 87706View attachment 87707View attachment 87708View attachment 87709View attachment 87710View attachment 87711

Lovely pics Rich.
It is a wonderful place to pitch up for a few nights. I love sleeping next to the river.
Such luck getting it all to ourselves.
Mimi definatly had a whale of a time. I don't think her tail stopped wagging! Huge field, warm bed, sticks and a river, what more could she want.
Shame you didn't have more time, and were not able to stay a bit longer. Still, when you are more sorted, if you're up for a longer trip, just let me know.
Take care mate.

Reactions: Nice65

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE