HillBill MORA clone

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bushwacker bob

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 22, 2003
STRANGEUS PLACEUS
If you do a little research the maker of the knife you wish to purchase is a member on here. Not sure of his user name but its a start for you.

demographic

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 15, 2005
-------------
So, just supposing there was a nice knifemaker chap called Hillbill that made lovely knives, you wanted one.

Then there was a member of a forum who had the username of Hillbill who quietly suggested that if you wanted one of the previously aforementioned knives you could possibly commission one by the knifemaker.

Who would you send a personal message to to sort that out...

As a sidenote, he's a nice chap and lovely to deal with.

sunndog

May 23, 2014
derbyshire
To be fair i imagine the o.p knows who hillbill is and wanted ads are generally placed when folks either don't want, or its not possible, to buy new.......maybe?

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
Yep this is turning into a regular sitcom.

Bushwacker Bob the chap who makes them is the person posting above your post (if you hadn't realised that now :eek:). But thanks for taking the time to post.

Do I know him? Well, seeing as I could finish my cup of tea, pull on my boots and walk to his front door, pretty much in a straight line, in about 45mins (5-10 by car)...then yes :eek::eek:

Sorry Mark, I know when it comes to knife making :You_Rock_but my budget is tight at the moment so I was going for a second-hand one or a trade. A bit further down the line I may be able to save a bit more and come to you direct (Sunndog, you hit the nail on the head).

K

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE