HIGHLANDER Forces 88L -rucksack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Daniel_sk

Feb 13, 2005
Slovakia
What is your experience with the Highlander Forces 88 litre rucksack? Is the fabric used on this bag good enough?(XTP Fabric) I don't want a rucksack that will fall apart after few trips. But I don't have the money for the expensive rucksacks (like my favorite Kifaru :super: )
highlander.jpg
highlander_.jpg

Because it looks like a good rucksack for a price of about 50 Euro...

Thanks for the answers.

Paganwolf

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 26, 2004
Essex, Uk
www.WoodlifeTrails.com
I have the highlander forces 35ltr and it is a very well made, tough sac, very comfortable loaded for a cheapish sac (30 quid ish) it was a great buy. if the 88s anything like the 35 its worth the money IMO :wink:

Doc

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 29, 2003
Perthshire
Sorry, can't comment on the 88l but I have the 25 litre Highlander sac and the quality is extremely good. It is very close in quality to the karrimor sf sabre (I have both) but less than half the price.

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
In my experience all highlander kit is made to exacting standards. I'd put the build quality and robustness similar to Karrimor. :biggthump

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE