Hi

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Just saying hello.

Found this site from Magikelly...Must say it is broad on most things outdoors. Cool.

I'm an ultralight hiker, currently section hiking the Appalation Trail. also a professional flint knapper and historical interpreter at Jamestown Settlement, birthplace of english speaking America.

Andy

Native
Dec 31, 2003
sheffield
www.freewebs.com
hi

I'd like to walk at least part of the appilation trail at some point
Do you know John or do you just suffer from his jokes?
I'm sure you'll find us a lovely (if rather mad) bunch. A word of warning. when Jake says don't click here he means it

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
Andy said:
Do you know John or do you just suffer from his jokes?

Andy

Life is a circle. I found a link to the the "Jacks better" site on this forum and have just ordered a set of Python Skins to fit my HH with Hex Fly. Jack asked where I heard of his site and I pointed him back here.

And he will be spared most of my jokes as long as no one points him to a certain BritishBlades thread.

And Of course Welcome to our new member.

wentworth

Settler
Aug 16, 2004
Australia
Unfortunately Im not getting commission from peterpan for free advertising, but all with Hennessy Hammocks, check out the site...
www.jacksrbetter.com
even if you don't want to buy any of his products, the site has many informative articles on staying warm in a HH.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE