Hi

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Welsh Dragon

Mar 29, 2007
North Wales
Thanks for the welcome!
After browsing through the forum I was quite surprised on how much I remember from my years as a Cub,Scout, Venture scout and a short stint in the TA.
I'm quite lucky to have access to 3000 acres of an English Nature conservation area.Its off limits to the public but since my Grandparents and Great grandparents lived,farmed and dug peat on this site ,myself and my family were issued with a lifetime pass!

I've got a couple of ideas on some basic bushcraft projects I want to try, but if I have a problem hopefully someone on here might be able to help me out and point me in the right direction? :)

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Hi Red Dragon
Welcome to the site - it is good to see more Welsh aboard, even Gogs......
My family originate in Flintshire but I live in Pembs and do not even speak the language!
Enjoy!
John

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Hello, and welcome to the virtual campfire :)
It sounds as though you've got the access problem sorted; bestof luck with it all.

cheers,
Toddy

Welsh Dragon

Mar 29, 2007
North Wales
Justin Time said:
Croeso.......

Diolch yn fawr ;)

I'm not great with the language! I live very close to the English border, I can almost spit on Shropshire from my front door! :yelrotflm

Gonna be going for a mooch at the weekend to see what I can forage, got more silver birch around than I can shake a stick at! plenty of Willow too and I've spotted some dead pine stumps and some standing trees with big wounds so hopefully might get some good kindling ;)

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
Welcome aboard Welsh Dragon,
You're from the wrong end of the Principality to say "Welcome to the Viet-Taff contingent", I hope you enjoy your time here as much as I do.

ATB

Ogri the trog

Justin Time

Native
Aug 19, 2003
South Wales
Welsh Dragon said:
Diolch yn fawr ;)

I'm not great with the language! I live very close to the English border, I can almost spit on Shropshire from my front door! :yelrotflm

Hwhw*, I'm scottish so that's about my limit. :rolleyes:

* we need welsh smilies ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE