Hi from Finland!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Apr 7, 2015
Finland
Greetings from the dark forests of North!

I`m eighteen year old dude from the coast of Finland. I collect bush knives, mostly Nordic knives (and I use them). When it comes to bushcraft, I am more Interested in the traditional way of bushcrafting. The more leather, brass and bone the better:). No gore tex for me. I am also particularly interested in seeing how do you guys bushcraft in UK.

-Peace-

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Hello and welcome to BCUK.
There's a lot of more traditional style bushcrafters here so there should be lots of interest and information here for you.
Plus it's always good to hear of how you do things in the dark north. :D
ATB,
GB.

Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

Johnny Canuck

Tenderfoot
Mar 31, 2007
The True North Strong and Free
Greetings friend and welcome....from the Rain Forest on Vancouver Island.
Greetings from the dark forests of North!

I`m eighteen year old dude from the coast of Finland. I collect bush knives, mostly Nordic knives (and I use them). When it comes to bushcraft, I am more Interested in the traditional way of bushcrafting. The more leather, brass and bone the better:). No gore tex for me. I am also particularly interested in seeing how do you guys bushcraft in UK.

-Peace-

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE