Hi from Dumfries and Galloway.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hi everyone. Just thought I'd introduce myself, just so you all get to know me a bit better. I've been brought up with Bushcraft as my Dad has had a serious interest in it as long, long time being brought up around Glen Trool helped a lot, although I no longer live there. However I have recently just got back into bushcraft seriously after a couple of years hiatus due to getting married, doing up my house and failing at becoming a Rock Icon, all that fun stuff lol. I'm a Plumber by trade, although due to economic reasons I have had to move into pastures new (still keep my thumb in the pie though). I play Guitar, Bass, the harmonica and (Que racial stereotype) the Bagpipes.I also make Cigar Box Instruments as a hobby, which can be one of the best things anyone can do when its cold wet and miserable like today. Anyway less of my general ramblings. To cut a long story short, Hi I'm midge_fodder

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
Welcome aboard buddy.

We'll be having a meet at Glentrool (again) shortly.

I play air guitar and drums quite well with a wee libation in me....

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE