Hi from chrish

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

chrish

Feb 2, 2007
Glasgow
I've been lurking around for the last 6 months and finally got around to signing up last week, only taken a week to post this though!! Like a few others, I found this site through SoTP...... sorry I'm a canoeist, not very good though. Having said that I've enjoyed everything backwoods since my time in the Scouts one or two years, okay decades, ago. So this site is, as I have found, a wonderful resource. I look forward to gleaning info and where I can sharing my experiences. (I'm not great at spelling). As well as canoeing I go in for anything involving outdoor sports of any nature.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Never be sorry to be a canoeist! We are the superior beings who carry more, go further and polute no more. We see the bush from a superior viewpoint, unobscured by the trees and pristine in its beauty.
I am also a canoeist (level 4 coach) and PROUD of it.
Enjoy the site!

rich59

Maker
Aug 28, 2005
London
Welcome Chrish,

This will be you then?:-

m901754.jpg

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
John Fenna said:
Never be sorry to be a canoeist! We are the superior beings who carry more, go further and polute no more. We see the bush from a superior viewpoint, unobscured by the trees and pristine in its beauty.
I am also a canoeist (level 4 coach) and PROUD of it.
Enjoy the site!

Welcome to the club Chrish, Our John is very proud of his canoeing background :lmao:

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Welcome to Bushcraft UK Chrish, it's good to have you and I assure you that you're not out of place here, there's a lot of canoeists and want to be canoeists :D

Enjoy the site, you've already broken the back of posting so get stuck in :D

T

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE