Hi again

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Rhianwen

Dec 7, 2005
East riding of Yorkshire
Hi folks,

I've been missing for a while, but recently attended a camp with another site, and got talking with Mod-user, who is a top bloke, and it's rekindled my interest.....or should I say really set it afire :D
My lad is hopefully going to join up later today, so we'll be on as a family, as my partner Greywolf has been active on here for a while now.
We hope to get to some meets with the three eldest of the children, so I look forward to learning and becoming a contributing member to the forum.
I'm known on other forums as Hawthorn, so Hi to anyone who recognises the avatar :D

Rhi

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Rhianwen said:
Hi folks,

I've been missing for a while, but recently attended a camp with another site, and got talking with Mod-user, who is a top bloke, and it's rekindled my interest.....or should I say really set it afire :D
My lad is hopefully going to join up later today, so we'll be on as a family, as my partner Greywolf has been active on here for a while now.
We hope to get to some meets with the three eldest of the children, so I look forward to learning and becoming a contributing member to the forum.
I'm known on other forums as Hawthorn, so Hi to anyone who recognises the avatar :D

Rhi

Hi there,
Welcome back, I hope to chat with you sometime!

Rhianwen

Dec 7, 2005
East riding of Yorkshire
Thanks for the welcome backs folks :) My lad has actually already joined up it would seem, as I can see his username....Stitch. So THATS what he gets up to in computer class ;)
He'll post an intro later tonight I should think :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE