hello

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
T

twiglet

hi there everyone my names jamie im new to the site and new to bushcrafting its a great site and hope to meet up with some of you some day :You_Rock_

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
Hiya and welcome to BCUK :D This is the place to be if your new to bushcraft... as a place to ask all those questions you've always wondered about, so feel free to get stuck into the forums and ask away.... I'm sure someone will have an answer for you or can point you in the right direction.

:)
Ed

bushtank

Nomad
Jan 9, 2007
king lynn
twiglet said:
hi there everyone my names jamie im new to the site and new to bushcrafting its a great site and hope to meet up with some of you some day :You_Rock_
If any of you are fornate to meet up with twiglet make sure you take plenty of extra sausages cos he ate all mine and started on the lambs chops for breakfast :D welcome twiglet to BCUK

T

twiglet

thanks thomas but i remember you eating most of everything there :You_Rock_

leon-b

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 31, 2006
Who knows
hello jamie and welcome to bcuk, so do you know thomas then or did you just meet up ?
leon

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE