Hello from West Virginia, USA

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

twoalpha

Jul 27, 2011
West Virginia, USA
My name is Freddie, aged 60, and having recently discovered your interesting bushcraft website am now making my first post. My wife and I retired to a small farm here in The State of West Virginia three ago after working for years in the Baltimore/Washington,DC area. West Virginia is one of the few States in the eastern part of the USA that still has large tracts of wilderness. We are blessed to live next to the Monongahela National Forest, the largest National Forest east of the Mississippi River and we enjoy it very much. We have enjoyed wilderness camping and hiking and bushcraft (or as we say here "wilderness survival" for many years. I am a volunteer Search and Rescue pilot with the Civil Air Patrol and, as such, have the pleasure of doing a lot of flying over the Monongahela. I also enjoy making a few knives and have studied knifemaking with Ed Halligan, an ABS Mastersmith. I look forward to my future visits to this forum! Best regards from the USA.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE