Hello from NL

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
May 22, 2005
NL
Just wanted to introduce myself.
I'm a 31 yr old British expat living in the Netherlands who's slowly but surley gaining love for bushcraft.

-Trevor

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hi bulldog and welcome to bcuk, it's good to have you. How did you find out about the site?

The guys and girls on here are great and I'm sure you'll soon feel at home, if you've any questions there's usually someone that can point you in the right direction :D

There's a few NL members on here, although I think most if not all the others are nationals. Add yourself to the map and you might be able to find each other :D

Have a good one

May 22, 2005
NL
Tony said:
Hi bulldog and welcome to bcuk, it's good to have you. How did you find out about the site?

The guys and girls on here are great and I'm sure you'll soon feel at home, if you've any questions there's usually someone that can point you in the right direction :D

There's a few NL members on here, although I think most if not all the others are nationals. Add yourself to the map and you might be able to find each other :D

Have a good one

Thanks for the welcome.
I've been fond of blades since I was a boy and found this site through the britishblades forum.

Which map are you referring to?

-Trevor

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE