Hello from Kingston Upon Thames

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hi ecveryone,

My name is Mark I'm 42 and I'm married with 2 daughters.

I have been interested in Bushcraft for many years on a novice level.

I have never done any courses but have learnt to light fires using a Bow, Flint and steel, fire piston and the usual knife and mag stick.

I have amassed a few different tinders, funguses, char cloth, fat woods etc..... and have a few nice Allan woods knives. Tins, axes, bags, second World war fishing kit, and survival bits and bobs...... I just love to collect things and use them when I can. I am a complete novice and would love to gain some knowledge on foraging and collecting different woods for firemaking etc..... I am not looking to be a serious survival/ bushcraft person but just to widen my horizons a little.

I have many different interests. I am a Hairdresser , Modelmaker and I produce and sell replica film props for collectors. I also make the worlds only Return of the Jedi Stormtrooper armour from Star Wars...... All a little geeky but hey!

That's me.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE