Hello from Italy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dansvidania

Aug 27, 2014
Italy
Hi everyone,

my name is Danilo, I'm 27, I am Italian and I apologize for the horror I could put you through with my English. I also beg you to correct any of my mistakes.

My passion for hiking/backpacking/camping has brought me to the bush a few years ago but only recently I got in contact with the philosophy of "know more, carry less" which I have been brought to associate with bushcraft and have very much appreciated. Therefore I am trying to work on my bushcraft skills and while so far I have been inspired by the work of the Canadian instructor Mors Kochansky, Mike from MCQBushcraft and a few more youtubers I hope this forum will be one of the sources for my information gathering and ideas exchange.

Thank you all in advance for your contribution to this open community.
Dan

Aug 25, 2014
Denmark
Hi everyone,

my name is Danilo, I'm 27, I am Italian and I apologize for the horror I could put you through with my English. I also beg you to correct any of my mistakes.

My passion for hiking/backpacking/camping has brought me to the bush a few years ago but only recently I got in contact with the philosophy of "know more, carry less" which I have been brought to associate with bushcraft and have very much appreciated. Therefore I am trying to work on my bushcraft skills and while so far I have been inspired by the work of the Canadian instructor Mors Kochansky, Mike from MCQBushcraft and a few more youtubers I hope this forum will be one of the sources for my information gathering and ideas exchange.

Thank you all in advance for your contribution to this open community.
Dan

welcome.
italian bushcraft...that´s a first for me, i hope we´ll se pics of your trips in italy...very intriguing indeed.

dont worry about the spelling, looks good to me.

nut what do i know

StJon

Nomad
May 25, 2006
Largs
Hi Danilo, I'm from Scotland but now based in Capolona near Arezzo. There are a few of us in Italy, could be time for Moot Italia...

Dansvidania

Aug 27, 2014
Italy
Hi Danilo, I'm from Scotland but now based in Capolona near Arezzo. There are a few of us in Italy, could be time for Moot Italia...

Oh nice to know I am not the only one on the forum! Arezzo is probably the only province in Tuscany I have never been in really, but if it is anywhere near the others it must be a nice place as far as bushcraft goes. I am now back in my home town Napoli, finding myself with very little available spots to practice.

I beg your pardon for my ignorance, tried google but did not find much help: what is this Moot you are referring to?

Hello and welcome; not much wrong with your English, you write very well :)

I am glad to hear that, thanks! :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE