Hello from Edinburgh

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

DanielCoffey

Jul 5, 2015
Edinburgh, UK
Hello folks - thought I would introduce myself as requested by Tony and also say Hi from Edinburgh.

My wife and I have been living in a two-bedroom flat in the city, sharing a small communal garden which we don't have permission to modify and soon will have the opportunity to move out of the city to a small village in the Scottish Borders where you certainly get a lot more property for your money. We would be looking at a three to four bedroom house with between half and one acre of garden.

I found the BushcraftUK forum when I was looking through the RealSeeds website and came across the Wizard Field Beans. A quick Google threw up British Red's posts and pics about his Wizard beans and I quickly realised what a helpful bunch the regulars here are.

Oh, and British Red... my wife's a six-foot redhead too... although she draws the line at being sat on by chickens!

Dogoak

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2009
Cairngorms
Welcome to the forum, plenty of info on here and we're a friendly bunch. Hope your move goes well.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE