Hello from East Yorkshire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Paul3103

Dec 30, 2009
East Yorkshire
Hi all, new to the forum, and looking to glean lots of bushy info.

Background as a touring cyclist, climber, abseiler, skier, surfer, glider pilot, windsurfer and skydiver.

Into touring on my bike, so after loads of lightweight tips and tricks.

Hope I enjoy the stay.

Paul

:)

Paul3103

Dec 30, 2009
East Yorkshire
Thanks all.

I have quite a lot of experience 'out doors', also ex-military, so have done my fair share of bivvying in the past.

I'm looking to perfect my kit to make any 'impromptu' camps more comfortable.

At the mo' I'm a groundhugger and sleep in a 1 man tent with inflatable mattress, 2 season bag and that's about it. Scran is prepped on my trangia.

I quite like the idea of hanging out in a hammock under a tarp, so have quite a bit of researching to do. Foraging to supplement food is also an interest I'd like to pursue, as is cooking from a hobo (to reduce the need for meths/if fuel is hard to get).

Bit of a new bloke/chef too, so into recipes that can be done on the road.

kINGPIN

Nomad
Dec 14, 2009
Cambridgeshire UK
Almost exactly what I do, except I am switching away from the Trangia for evening cooking and taking a pan and a load of meat to use on a camp fire.

lannyman8

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
welcome, hope you find what your looking for on the site im sure you will.

im from the Thirsk area so if your ever about let me know and maybe meet up. thanks and good luck............ chris

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE