Hello from Bournemouth (Dorset)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hi there, I've been lurking this forum for a while, decided to become a member.

I'm 22 years old, been into outdoor stuff forever. Avid road cyclist and self employed bag-maker within the outdoor sector.

Every great past time needs a great forum, and the bushcraft community is clearly well served, thanks!

Jordan

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Hi Jordan, welcome to the virtual log round the campfire.

Can we have a sneek preview of your work, you tease ;)

Hi Jordan, welcome to the virtual log round the campfire.

Can we have a sneek preview of your work, you tease ;)

I make bags for the cycling community and other outdoor people,

It's modern military style stuff (1000d Nylon/Cordura), inspired by old school hiking kit.

I'm continuing to expand into more bush/outdoorsey stuff - especially as the durability of the kit is a huge bonus within this hobby. It's quite the opposite of ultralite stuff that has a short lifespan.

I won't post my website just yet - as I don't want to break any rules prior to getting the right account, you know!

oooh do you have a bar stitcher for webbing

A bar tacker? No, it's next on the list. I have a straight stitch and a cylinder arm (dedicated binder)

Bar tackers are fantastic, they make doing molle and other webbing assemblies much easier, but you can get just as strong a stitch using the bartack function on a straight stitch (just straight stitch back and forth several times)

Lots of people on here in Dorset? in Bournemouth we're just about in Dorset.. though I'm told it's not long since we were in Hampshire.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE