Hello from Alberta

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
O

OrionN49

Hi, I followed a link here from another outdoors board and registered in Dec. Ive been lurking the last couple of weeks reading threads.
This is a great board you have here. I didn't realise just how much bushcrafting is done in Britain and in Europe until I found this site and the Outdoors-magazine site.
I'm 44, married to a great wife who shares my interests. We have three kids and live on 11 acres of bush in north-west-central Alberta.
We are blessed here with an abundance of Crown (public) land to hunt, fish and camp on. I try to get out into the bush as much as possible and luckily I have a job that allows me to do just that.
Well, enough for now, I'll get back to reading!

Y

yowee

Good to have you here, have spent many happy weeks in banff and jasper your a lucky fellow. Cheers
:wave:

O

OrionN49

Thanks for the welcome, folks!

Carcajou, it's good to see you, I was wondering where you'd gotten to.

Stuart, you'll be less than an hour from where I live when you're taking the Karamat course.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE