Hello From Across the Atlantic (Military Knives of Europe/Globe)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
I was wondering if this community could help me with aquiring information about current military issued knives across the nations of Europe and beyond.

I would like to begin collecting currently issued knives of different militaries. So if you could please tell me what knife the British, Swedish, Belgium, French, etc. use I would be most grateful.

A little about myself: I served in the United States Marine Corps during the wars in Iraq and Afganistan. I deployed to Ramadi and was issue an 8" bayonet made by Ontario Knife Company.

Thank you.

Apr 7, 2015
Finland
Finland doesnt have issue knife but many buy sissipuukko that was designed to finnish army. There are two models: The longer M95 and shorter M07. Most tend to buy the longer one. If you wish to become an corporal or such it is a tradition that you buy a sissipuukko, usually M95. I will join finnish defence forces in july and will take M70 with me.

In Norway they have this stromeng leuku with finger guard.

In Sweden they use to have an mora as an issue knife (google swedish army mora. Its a dark green.). The famous f1 is known to be an jet pilot knife, but personally I strongly doubt that swedish army would buy every pilot f1.

Apr 7, 2015
Finland
Finland doesnt have issue knife but many buy sissipuukko that was designed to finnish army. There are two models: The longer M95 and shorter M07. Most tend to buy the longer one. If you wish to become an corporal or such it is a tradition that you buy a sissipuukko, usually M95.

In Norway they have this stromeng leuku with finger guard.

In Sweden they use to have an mora as an issue knife (google swedish army mora. Its a dark green.). The famous f1 is known to be an jet pilot knife, but personally I strongly doubt that swedish army would buy every pilot f1.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE