Hello and thank you

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Good evening all,

Thank you very much for letting me into this wonderful site!

My name is Gemz and I am writing a book. I will post a link to my site below however the most important thing for my introduction is that I have envisaged that my characters will know some bushcraft for a long journey which they are taking. The genre of my book is a fantasy and therefore such things as modern weaponry, clothing, shelters and other kit are not available to them which is proving tricky. I have come across this fantabulous site and would like to pick your brains if I may.

I currently live in Tamworth, Staffs, with my family. I'm very interested in foraging and wild foods and I am currently trying to turn my garden into a medicinal and culinary treasure trove with herbs etc. I'm a bit of a conservationist and I am trying to make my garden as bee, bird and bug friendly as possible. I love archery however the only targets I have ever aimed at have been round and wooden.

I can't wait to talk with you all!

Gemz

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE