Hello all...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Apac

Tenderfoot
Feb 3, 2007
Hull, uk
Hi all. though it was time i stopped lurking around and subscribed..

im 22 and from hull (near the humber bridge) im an electrician and
for years i have been intrested it bushcraft and intill stumbaling across this site i thought it was just me and mr mears with this intrest lol..

Iv been reading the forum religiously every day since i created an account last month..

I have been inspired to do quite a few things since then..

Carved a new axe handle for a sorry looking head..

Started to piece together parts for a knife (my real name is ash so i thought it appropriate to used said wood for the handle)

Bought sum fire steel (went looking in local woods for cramp ball with much success found a great area with tones, only brought a hand full home tho no need to pillage to much)

Been to the local beach trying to find pyrite and flint (not much iron pyrite in my area ;) plent of flint mind..

anyhow im starting to get carried away.. :D

hello everyone!

Aragorn

Settler
Aug 20, 2006
Wrexham, North Wales
hi mate, let me be the first to welcome you aboard, you'll find a great bunch of lads 'n' lasses here, all very friendly and eager to help with any questions you may have, even if you think the question's a stupid one, it won't be, so ask away.

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
Hello Apac and welcome here....Remember to only pick the black crampballs as the purple ones are still alive and will make a right mess in your house when they spore....Yes, I learnt that one the hard way.....

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE