Heads up XL keyring pill case.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
I got one like that from edcgear, (and I think it was cheaper, from memory) and it is indeed useful, but personally I'd prefer it if it didn't open in the middle, but closer to one end instead. Things have a tendency to fall out when you unscrew it.

Jul 12, 2012
Liverpool
I got one like that from edcgear, (and I think it was cheaper, from memory) and it is indeed useful, but personally I'd prefer it if it didn't open in the middle, but closer to one end instead. Things have a tendency to fall out when you unscrew it.

I have a Zippo fluid container that opens in the same way and it stays together fine, but it never leaks and has never opened up in my pocket. But having said that I have had a £1 coin holder from some cheepo guy from china and after a while it just sprang open but the length of the threaded area was small and not well cut. But I am with you I would jump at a larger Marbles style match safe opens at one end and 100% water prof.

That's an abdominal size

I LOL'd, more than necessary.

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
I have a Zippo fluid container that opens in the same way and it stays together fine, but it never leaks and has never opened up in my pocket. But having said that I have had a £1 coin holder from some cheepo guy from china and after a while it just sprang open but the length of the threaded area was small and not well cut. But I am with you I would jump at a larger Marbles style match safe opens at one end and 100% water prof.

I didn't mean that mine falls apart. it stays together well and is watertight etc. I just don't like the thread being midway between the two ends, and would rather they were nearer one of the ends, so as to give a deep capsule with a shallow cap, like the match case you mention.

By the way, £2.95 from edcgear (no affiliation etc) and cheaper postage.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Home bargains, 59p, pill case from turned aluminium, meant for heart or antihistamine pills, but work fine for a multitude of usefuls :D
Good long screw thread on it too, and seems very sound.

cheers,
Toddy

p.s. just linked to the OP's, and this one is not that big.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE