Harvest from the windowbox micro farm.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

slowworm

May 8, 2008
Devon
Can't watch the video at the moment but the pic looks good. Can you give a few more details? Even with plenty of room I think growing in a small space is worth it as you can often get a better harvest and keep pests down.

On a side note, "WindowBox micro farm" does sound like the sort of name microsoft would give to a developer tool kit.

• Haha
Reactions: crosslandkelly

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
It's a very simple setup, just scrap timber from the mancave, and my first year trying it. Everything was grown from 3 year old seed packets, so I was abit surprised that they all took. I had Tomatoes, Parsley, Basil, Chives and a few Spring Onions as well. All looking a bit faded now. I'm lucky that the kitchen window is just south of west facing, and quite sheltered, the kitchen window Hibiscus loves it. Slugs are the main problem, as I don't use pesticides, but used coffee grinds seem to help to keep them at bay.
IMG_0283.JPG

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE